Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Some pictures from Kingussie

I'm having a crick in my neck today, not sure why. Pretty sure I woke up fine in the morning. Thankfully no crisises at work :)

Here's a few pictures I took in Kingussie, when I was up in Scotland at the Highland Wildlife Park last month. The train was to arrive at half past ten (I think?), and I arrived in town before sundown. Decided to explore a bit, get some grub (The fish and chips place in Kingussie is currently number 2 on my best F&C to eat list)


Just besides the train station.


Somewhere in the middle of town


The cemetary


The high street


Later at night I was waiting at the train station. Got bored and decided to play strobist. There was a little niche in the station, put the 70-200 there, put the SB600 off shoe hidden - so as to allow the outline of the lens show through, and then I had the on-shoe flash provide some fill, diffused by the plastic zip lock of my flash extender.

Yes, I was bored.


Here's where the niche was :P

GW

1 comment:

Maung Maung Hla Win said...

very cool stuffs sir!
been a long time since we catch up..
you have updated a lot of ur gears..
always been looking at your photos.
looking forward to see more of these non-wildlife stuffs..
:)