Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Brick Lane part 2

Side Effects is in town to do some Houdini demo work, so I decided to take a day of to go cheer 'em on as well as just well... spend some of my leave.

In between the noon and evening sessions, I went back to explore brick lane a little more thoroughly.



Wanted to take this shot when I was there last, but there were people very close by... 
and as usual my brain stalls when that happens.



 Wanted the road sign in the pic, as well as a human element.

Still pretty busy for the time I was there (about half 3 to 4pm). The light was georgeous at 3.30, didn't get any shots then though.


The dead boring bokeh of the 16-85VR Nikkor. Bleh.



And here's a little surprise, a panorama! Haven't shot many since I was in London, I should shoot a fair few more. Click for the higher res version!

GW

No comments: