Thursday, December 31, 2009

Exploring the London Borough Market

The London Borough Market has to be the most difficult place to visit. For me anyways! This is my 4th, read 4th attempt to visit it, and it had me going in circles for a good time today, ignoring the last 3 times where I went off on a totally wrong tangent ;-)



Not all the stores were open, but it was still fairly busy.



Trying to get over my difficulty in shooting people.



Another view of the market.

In other news, I again asked the permission of one of the more interesting store owners for a shot, was declined, saying that he was too self concious. He was fine with me shooting the stall and all, just not himself.

Me, I actually came away not feeling dissapointed, but actually quite delighted, for two reasons: I'd asked for permission, and that I actually worked up the courage to do this.

Going to be so alone on new years'.

GW

No comments: