Friday, August 22, 2008

I think I'm getting old ;)

Previously, I'd play my new games non-stop (nearly) till I complete it. I remember playing FF7 for 19hrs straight, not stopping except for food and bio breaks. I only have two games right now, God Of War and of course, FF: Crisis Core. Somehow, I don't feel the *must play game urge*. Don't get me wrong, both are spectacular games, just that somehow I feel more draw to playing eve-online (offline - since i have no net access...) than either of them. In anycase, I think i should be nearing the end of FF:CC (I'm in Nibelheim, omg, it looks so much better than the original PS1) - can't wait to replay the whole thing with a full guide and do all the side quests.

My 16-85 is arrived in oz, currently in Sydney, so probably I'll get it on Monday or Tuesday. Once that checks out, I'm going to be selling off my D40x outfit. Sob sob. Will miss the little bugger.

Also acquired a 28mm/2.8 - for "low light" (F2.8? Yeah right) and walkaround use. 28*1.5=42mm should be nice. Still awaiting expectantly for my MF folder camera. Gosh I've been on a buying spree lately. Gah.

Alvin

1 comment:

hock said...

walao, u old, then i what? come back and we can musou whole night again!haha...