Friday, May 16, 2008

New Houdini Videos!

Been doing LOTS of Houdini in and out of work; every wednesday is Houdini day at RSP, where a number of peeps interested in Houdini hang out during lunch time to listen to presentations of H. Which is usually like, me, my fx super, my fx lead, and one other comper using H. Which is cool. Especially the last session which utilized some CHOPs. My fx super was demonstrating using chops to create camera moves from the mouse, and I had this really nifty demo of turning Houdini into a real time shooter game. A lame ass game really, but it showed the flexibility of H.

I'm also teaching Houdini classes on Mondays, so long as my work schedule isn't crazy (soon to be, I hear). I was quite surprised at the interest.

Oh yeah, H = Houdini, M == Maya.

In anycase, this post is about some of the new videos I got on my YouTube channel:



Some of my stuff is not rendered, so I'll upload once I get 'em.

1 comment:

dias said...

Nice now become lecturer liao!!! Power pack!!! Expect more power pack stuff. :)