Saturday, May 10, 2008

Cleland Wildlife Park

Visited the Cleland Wildlife Park after a great breakkie at Serves You Right along Unley Road. My colleague and I didn't know there was a public bus up to the park (only runs 3 times on weekends though), so we took one from the central bus station.

Unfortunately it only gave us a short stay at the park, about an hour and a half? Not enough to soak up the park. Only managed to visit the Kangaroo areas, and skimmed through the other parts. We really wanted to take pictures of Koalas, but no luck finding them in the time we had left :( I'm probably coming back again.

Here be the pics! They're quite special to me, so I'm putting 'em into their own folder.

There is another Zoo, Monarto Zoo like 70km away, I'm going to try to go there soon. In there though, are like African Safari type critters, so I'm thinking of getting a long lens :( 55-200 VR? Sigh.

I have got to get the nice ones up into Flickr... gah...

No comments: