Sunday, August 22, 2010

Out shooting a Border Collie

So, London doesn't have wild wolves roaming the streets. Trust me, I've been on the lookout. Urban foxes yes (I saw *one*) but thats about it for wild canidae. The next best would be Canis Lupus Familiaris. Already I've been to Eagle Heights as mentioned to sketch and photograph Huskies and Malamutes, so I've got a few more furballs on my list to get ref for like border collies and samoyeds. Few others as well but I've been gathering so much ref and not using them much so I think I'll be slowing down here.

This is Douglas, a rescue dog. He is unimaginably energetic. I literally got jumped on the moment I met him :) Such a nice dog.

Started with some gesture at the start of his walk, and I was like regretting not getting some shots of his motions. Some ways through I swapped the sketchbook for D200.


So much energy in a small package!

GW

No comments: