Sunday, October 04, 2009

Shooting the streets for a bit.

Here's some street shots I took after the Bushy Park shoot yesterday along the Portobello Markets, as well as a few shots I took after work today. Don't you love Sundays? :)



Red gloves beside a red post box. I thought it appropriate.

It never occured to me that I should go in to see what victorian style toilets are like...


Not ordinarily interesting, but this looks stunningly similar to the Leica logo!


I think I'm reaching here.


On my way to work, I was hunting for a shop open to buy snacks, and got a whiff of this tribal looking shadow. Or is it the pope?


Books left out mysteriously along TCR.


Besides the church. I have no idea what it means, perhaps I've been influenced by some of the random B&W stuff lately.

No comments: