Thursday, April 09, 2009

Adelaide Zoo

The meerkat shot that every. one. has.

Visited the Adelaide Zoo last week, and they were having the new Panda exhibit going along pretty well. Slated for delivery late this year, so perhaps I'll be able to check it out when if I visit Adelaide again.

Otter!

The otters were very reclusive this time. I walked past their enclosure like 3-4 times, and only once was once of them out eating something, and only managed to take a few shots before one of the other patrons moved too close and it ran into its log.

Persian Leopard

The lion's enclosure was very packed during lunch time, and it was fortunate that everyone was interested in the lions so I was able to grab a very good spot to shoot the Persian Leopard. Only managed 2 keepers, but they were sufficient.


Emu!

A lovely emu, less about subject, just about the bokeh. 300mm at F4 is sweet indeed.

American Crocodile

The crocs were being crocs as usual. Not. Moving. An. Inch. Bwa. All the better for me, with nothing moving.

I leave thee today with a contemplative relative:

No comments: