Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Grampians



3 weeks worth of travel and more than 8 month of Adelaide shots =~ 200GB of raws! It is an awesomely tedium experience to go through all the shots, but all of them, even the bad ones bring back such lovely memories. I'm really glad I actually bothered to shoot so much.

That said, this is the start of day 3 of photo choosing for printing (I have not yet started actual processing).... I am not sure how I'm going to print them all lol.

Anyways, just fiddling around with the photos (Bibble 5! Please be out soon!) and restarting my Houdini vibe again. Got at least 2 ideas I'm working on in H :) Very simple projects but just wanna engage my engines before they rust.

Oh, the above shot is from the Grampians national park in Victoria (the state that Melbourne is in). It's around the 8-ish to 9ish mark, still not yet to the half way point.

GW

No comments: