Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Works starts

I start work today at Rising Sun Pictures in Adelaide. Lovely place, lots of talented artists, and of course, back to full time Houdini-ing :)

Went out to Chinatown with a few colleagues today, and I'm still not really used to the serving sizes here... ordered a bowl of pork & prawn dumpling noodles, and it's huge. Like double the size back home.

Yesterday, I had a burger for dinner at CoffeX, along Rundle. The bloody thing was easily twice the height of a Carl's JR burger, and tastes just so much better. But then again, Carl's JR generally sucks anyways. Not even going to bother to compare the fries. I'll see if I get the mood for more ebil food - I wanna try out how's Hungry Jacks. The supposed equivalent of BK.

1 comment:

VĂ­ctor M. Muriel said...

Hey Alvin! .. Good luck at Adelaide