Monday, March 17, 2008

Touch down!

Keeping this post short - internet access is rather expensive in my current residence... it's actually cheaper to rent a car :P In any case, I caught a minor cold on the flight over, and slept it off last night, and a good part of today.

Weather here is hot... really hot... I guess this is the so called "Adelaide Summer". Thankfully, it doesn't seem as humid as home!

It was really really quiet yesterday, being Sunday in the CBD, was kinda worried as to the lack of people :P But today's all hustle and bustle.

Going to be finding apartments and getting used to the public transport system. Can't wait :)

My handphone is still connected, but I may not carry it with me 24/7 - probably leaving it at home most of the time. Email me if you want my new local number. Cheers!

1 comment:

Ryan G. said...

All the best to you my wolf friend! See you around.