Tuesday, May 08, 2007

More food!


In an attempt to bring living costs down (or the fact that you get sick of frozen food.... take your pick :P), I've started cooking stuff at home. This week I'll be having.... rosti! Ok well... not really. What we have here is some thai rice covered with potato slices friend in egg and sprinkled liberally with black pepper. Ahem.

The weather seems to be improving this week, it's almost too warm to wear a windbreaker when heading outside. Apart from the most welcome warmth, I think the sun seems to be rising earlier? Today I woke up with the Sun shining in my face, and I had a single, bladder loosening thought (ok so nothing with the bladder just pretending to be dramatic) - I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR WORK!!!!

Looking at my clock, it's..... 6am?! What the....?

Will report more happenings as it happens to me, noob houdnik in LA!

No comments: