Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Let's act like a tourist.

Yesterday was my second time visiting McDonalds in the USA, the first time I just got a Sausage McMuffin meal and it was pretty much the same as the ones back home, except somehow, they don't serve tea?! I had no choice but to go with coffee.

Yesterday morning I was real hungry for a reason (perhaps all the skateboarding and running around the boardwalk :P )
and I happened to meet my colleague on the way to work. We were originally going to Starbucks but the queue was rather long, so I said (and personally I don't like starbucks too much) "Hey let's go to McDonalds!". Once there I just picked the largest meal I saw, which was this deluxe meal. Ok so I wasn't paying attention to the pictures in the store, so when I got back to the office I was wondering... why did they give me syrup?! Did they give me the wrong meal? But obviously, I just wasn't awake enough to realise the amount of food stacked in my carryout! It's basically a Big Breakfast + Hotcakes meal + 2 slices of bacon!

Needless to say I had a late lunch as it held me up pretty well :-)

Check back again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOAH!! that's a freaking big meal!! looks great though *drools* =p