Monday, March 22, 2010

I liked Nanny McPhee 2!

Watched the premier of Nanny McPhee 2 today at the Odeon in Leicester Square. Wow. I like premiers :)

Ok so I worked on it and perhaps I'm slightly biased, however, it was a good fun show. Loved the dialog, very witty and had me and my non-vfx friend laughing from the get-go. It's great as the dialog still appeals to the adults in the show. Ok well, at least me and my friend. And the kids are probably quite highly entertained as well. Effects wise, as usual I cringing at my shots and sequences but they seemed pretty good when watched in the cut with the proper music and all.

The ending was very touching, and I was actually in tears as it was quite emotional, however, tbh I am not in the best of emotional states at the moment so :-/

My personal comment would be: Could have more wolves in the show. Like. 10. Or 28. Maybe 3 wolf packs saving the world with the good Nanny. Oh yeah. I can see the next show now! Nanny McPhee saving a wolf reserve! Woot! :P

GW <- brain slightly addled. Needs more water.

No comments: