Blogging about life, random stuff, work, music, blah.
Thursday, October 08, 2015
Kfm3 Flying Wing Build Log 03
Got the flying side of the wing taped, and the leading edge taped with heavier duty gorilla duct tape.
Folding the wing was much more difficult than I thought. I didn't have enough heavy objects to put pressure on the wing, so I placed what I had in the middle, and held down the left and right sides manually with pieces of unused foam.
Also, I got the pod built. It's slightly warped, and I'll probably cut off the warped area.
I've removed the electronics from the Kfm4 wing in preparation to fit them in tomorrow!