Monday, February 08, 2010

Exploring Kingston On Thames with my 24mm :)

Out Of Order, a sculpture by David Mach

After yesterday's fun outing to Colchester, I decided to pop by Kingston to check out this town - didn't realize how close it was to Bushy and Richmond Parks - as well as to get lunch with an acquantance.


I wanted to visit the market place first, but the sights along Old London Road caught my eye.


Checked my map at the end of the street, and found out that I was actually waaaay off course, did a 180 and went back to the high street.

One of the smaller lanes there had this red/blue doors I found interesting, the contrasting colors and designs.


The river side was host to many waterfowl, and there are conservation efforts under-way.

 

And I finish with a random lock.... :P

GW

No comments: