Monday, April 29, 2013

Montreal: Cinq jours

Again, another day of nothing. Wanted to go out, but I had to wait for some kinda apartment inspection, so occupied myself doing french language tutorials. After, I went out to old montreal.First stop was at the Notre-Dame Basilica.

I must say I do enjoy the Nexus 4's photo sphere camera. Yet, the more I use this phone, the more shortcomings of the camera application surfaces, like the lack of an option to be quiet when taking photos. Anyways, you can tell I'm not a fan of new tech (at times). Passing on from the Basilica, I headed down to the Old Port.



And there was this beautiful sight of the 1976 Olympic Village.
Towards the end of the port were an interesting music instrument made from an abandoned grain silo, aptly named the Silophone. Tried it, didn't seem to work.
After this, I was feeling hungry, so went off to Chinatown to get some bread. But it was very packed, nixed that. Went to get food at the food courts, but didn't know what to eat. Decided to just head to the grocery store and nom on stuff I got there.

No comments: