Sunday, June 28, 2015

Accurc + vmware fusion = win!

This is the second time I'm using a virtual machine, and I'm surprised at how good it is. Installation of vmware went without a hitch, and after I converted my windows 8.1 dvd to an .cdr with Disk Utility, vmware fusion immediately picked up the new install, and promptly went through the install with nary an input from me.

What more can I say. It works. I can now practice on virtual helicopters and planes. I must say that flying the virtual aircraft is quite a humbling experience; I must have destroyed several thousand dollars worth of helicopters and planes as I messed up the orientation and have them nose dive instead of pulling up :(

In any case, this will keep me occupied, don't think I'm going to get a real model too soon now!

No comments: