Friday, October 01, 2010

Whipsnade Zoo in the rain

Visited Whipsnade Zoo today with a fellow photog. Was hoping for good weather (go, power of positive thinking!) but we were inundated with bucket loads of rain.

I decided to risk it and just wear my cool weather gear, and was quite damp at the end of the day. I shoulda just brought out my full wet weather kit :-/

Anyways, here's a few of my favourites:

The sad old king.

One of the cheetah cubs at play. They were born in late may.

Awww..... Contrast is very low thanks to shooting through wet glass >.<

Don't you wanna hug 'em?

A pack of 8 wolves, 2nd in number to Bayerischer Wald in Germany. The inclement weather seems to have them very active. Love those furballs.

I title this "Not talking to you"

On the way home.

And a bunch of fluff balls :)

GW

No comments: