Sunday, July 04, 2010

Goodwood: Festival Of Speed 2010

Only managed to make down for Sunday, it's a fair ride from London Victoria to Chichester (you may want to check using Southwest Trains down to Chichester instead from London Waterloo... for some reason I'm not a fan of southern trains)



It's a huge place, and you can cover it in a day if you are not into photography, but I got stuck shooting the rally cars taking corners sideways so didn't manage to actually cover the main area ;-)

Toyota GT1: Venture Safenet livery

My plan was to explore the map, then visit the areas I'd be keen in. As mentioned, I found the rally cars, and between the hill climb and hearing the turbo anti lag, getting showered in grime.... easy choice :D


My first time shooting rally, and it's far more difficult than I thought. How can you portray a car in motion doing something exciting? That's... kinda tough I think.


Feet killing me. I'm going to be slacking the rest of the night....

GW

No comments: