Sunday, April 18, 2010

Marwell Zoo Day Trip

A few acquaintances and I set off for Marwell Zoo today. I thought the train services would be running fine, but sadly when I arrived at Basingstoke, there was only rail replacement services running to my meet up point at Winchester.



Thankfully, it didn't take too long, and we arrived at the Zoo after picking up a straggler.



Day out at the zoo was really good fun, however I just had difficulty getting naturalistic looking shots, so ended up just doing abstract/portraits instead of what I could get.

Ack. Misfocused. But I do like this expression and prose.

The Yellow Mongoose were particularly fun to watch, as they were constantly in motion the few times I went there. The enclosure is also mostly free of man-man stuff.








Till next time :)

GW

No comments: