Saturday, February 14, 2009

Cleland Wildlife Park... again?!

What can I say. Unless there is a wolf conservation park somewhere in SA, Cleland is the nearest I can visit with Canis Lupus Dingo :) Went alone this time, and it was a superb photo op since I could just stay at a location as long as I like.


Weather was pretty warm; being summer in SA. However, as expected, all the creatures were hiding in the shade. The light is seeming to actually get better though. Not as harsh as when I was at the Adelaide zoo.

Anyways, I got most of the photo dump up on facebook. Just a few here to show, as well as some 720p 1:1 pixel crops!


Australian Darter



Little Black Cormorant



My dinner.



I'm seriously considering a flash (and extender), as well as a longish macro lens after todays trip. Hmm.... Gah. One day maybe.

No comments: