Thursday, May 19, 2016

Daytona USA laptimes!


Yes, I'm still playing a game over 2 decades old. I've managed to hang on to the top spot for Advanced, but on the Expert track, there was one person who had a 2+ second lead on my best time!

Somehow, yesterday I found this line that shaved off those seconds in the first lap. On the 2nd lap, I made some minor mistakes but still did pretty well, and was very pleasantly surprised to see that I took first on the leaderboards! WOO!





Pretty sure it was the stretch after the Jeffrey corner that I gained time - that's one of the corners I always drift through with no power. That day, on the first lap, I somehow found a line that allowed me to accelerate through it. Pretty sure the 2nd lap was a bog-standard drift that cost some time.

Woo :)

No comments: