Friday, December 26, 2008

Update: Skin 75 Pop down



Ok, I've spent two days in the field shooting with this new belt bag, and I like it alot. It fits my 70-300VR with loads of space to spare; I actually use the included divider. I'm sure I could stuff like a snack bar or two to accompany the lens.

As far as sitting down with it, it depends on what you wear. My first day out, my jeans had differently space belt loops compared to the travel cargo pants I wore today. And the jeans worked better :) Perhaps when I'm really bored I'd look into the Think Tank belt.

Overall: I love the fact that it allows me to carry my tele zoom out, and with just my camera slung over one arm. No darned annoying camera bags!

Verdict: Not bad. But probably not for a heavier lens like the 80-400. The 70-300VR was already pushing it.

1 comment:

Effandi Bin Mohamed said...

No butt??? So flat!!!